Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #403

Good Morning TMS friends.  Are you ready for another fun sketch?  Today's sketch was inspired by Janice.  It's so adorable!  It also gives you much opportunity to use up some scraps and easy enough to mass produce.

I usually never promote other blogs that aren't sponsoring TMS and honestly, I'm sure Jennifer McGuire doesn't even know I'm alive.  However, she's posted this video on You Tube and is challenging card makers to create cards to share with others just for the sake of sharing.  Post your card on Facebook or Instagram with #sharehandmadekindness - she may even give away a prize.  I just want to challenge you to make cards and share them with your neighbor, friends, family, maybe that Mom in the check out line of your grocery store who needs a little pick-me-up.

Here's the sketch...


Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up and the prize is 2 images of choice.  A huge thanks to All Dressed Up for sharing images with us to showcase, too.

The team created these fabulous cards...

featuring I Love My Puppy



Patti
featuring I Love My Puppy



Wanda 
featuring 321 Go



Are you ready to play along?  Good!  Let's get started.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the awesome sketch and inspiration this week!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...