Monday, January 15, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend and your week is off to a great start.  I had a good weekend - they're just never quite long enough.  I'd love to take a week's vacation - the opportunity to not think of work for a week is quite appealing.

You all did a FABULOUS job on your cards this week.  Wow!  Thank you all so much for sharing your talent with us.

The winner of the embossing folder is....


#16 Connie's Bizarre Madness
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Connie!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #435 Embossing Folder" in the subject box.  Please be sure to include your mailing address.

Our favorites this week are....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #14 Sybrina K

Carol's favorite
Card by #12 Lynn Hayes

Melissa's and Patti's favorite
Card by #6 The Papercraftess


Again, thank you for joining us and we'll see you tomorrow with Debbie's pick for the re-visited sketch.  Have a great Monday.

4 comments:

  1. thank you melissa and patti for choosing my card as favourite, that's really made my day ;o) and congrats to Connie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner - and thank you so much for selecting my card as a favorite.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to Debbie for selecting my cards as her favorite. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...