Monday, April 2, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend.  My weekend wasn't any different than any other.  I see we didn't have many players this week. Was it the impending holiday?   Was it that only a guest designer position was offered as the prize?  Well, whatever the reason, the few that played along with us did an amazing job!

The Guest Designer spot goes to....


#6 I Luv Scrapping Too
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause


Her boy birthday card is out of this world!

Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com with "Winner TMS #446 GDT Spot" in the subject box.  Your card will be featured on TMS #448 4/10/2018.

And for our favorites this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #11 Henriet

Carol's favorite
Card by #6 I Luv Scrapping Too

Melissa's favorite
Card by #7 Grandma Bonnie

Everyone have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch and a great prize.

2 comments:

  1. I don’t think that it was that it is a guest designer position as a prize. I think that is popular on a lot of challenge blogs. I know I was busy because it was spring break and a holiday! Looking forward to the next sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the great prie I won a few weeks ago - a set of crosses by Spellbinder Shapeabilities. I make a lot of cards for our church members so I know I will make great use of them! And thanks to Debbie for tha adorable card she included.
    Hooray for your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...